Audrey has hard times. Her husband disappeared under very mysterious circumstances. She lives on trust and still believes that he will return home. One day she finds a letter supposedly written by her husband.
You are to help Audrey find out the truth behind his disappearance and get answers. Dramatic and captivating story, heaps of mysterious letters, tons of hidden objects - all these await you in a new hidden object adventure game Letters from Nowhere.
Walk through more than 30 enigmatic locations: an old cemetery, a provincial town, an artist studio. Meet eccentric characters and find clues. Follow letters to unlock the mystery. Who knows what can stand behind an ordinary letter from nowhere?
This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and AWEM studio software development company (AWEM STUDIO), for the Letters from Nowhere game software (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of AWEM STUDIO and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
The LICENSED VERSION means an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE or a Registered Shareware Version (using your personal registration number). If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example).
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only if you change main workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the old computer.
4. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registering number.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION
The UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION means an Original Shareware Version of the SOFTWARE that has not been registered with personal registration number. If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION for a trial period of 30 days.
2. Make a copy of the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION for archival or distributional purposes.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Copy the documentation accompanying the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
4. Use the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION after your trial period of 30 days.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION as you wish and distribute it to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (you must distribute the setup file, not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the DEMO VERSION or the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (except payments for shipment and handling charges). Computer magazines are authorized to distribute it on any cover disk or CD-ROM without preliminary permission. Please inform us by email email@example.com each time you distribute the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". AWEM STUDIO disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk on using the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
AWEM STUDIO assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if AWEM STUDIO has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refunding of the purchase price.
Tell us your experience with Letters from Nowhere1.02
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
Letters from Nowhere (Full) TRIAL The immersive free-to-play version, Letters From Nowhere®: Mystery, is already live! Don't miss out! Love Letters from Nowhere? Don’t miss Letters from Nowhere 2 - now out on Google Play! Mysterious letters and a sudden disappearance keep you on your toes in this Hidden Object journey that is... Download
Letters from Nowhere 2 TRIAL After collecting all the letters with the help of the dead postman spirit, Audrey believes that they will lead her to the missing husband. But the last letter sends her to a sleepy town on a new mysterious adventure. In Letters from Nowhere 2 she discovers that Patrick is a descendant of a... Download
Letters from Nowhere 2 (Full) TRIAL The immersive free-to-play version, Letters From Nowhere®: Mystery, is already live! Don't miss out! Have you played the prequel to this fascinating game? Don’t miss Letters from Nowhere - on Google Play! Travel to the town of Nowhere and search for clues to remove the terrifying curse in this... Download